Network and find potential partners on Friday 26th.
Intended for companies, laboratories, research institutes, clusters and other relevant stakeholders from all around Europe, this Event aims at fostering all types of partnerships :
- European consortia building,
- R&D projects,
- technology and know-how transfers,
- commercial cooperations
Participation in the 1to1 Meeting session is free of charge but registration for other session of the Plant InterCluster week is required.
How to register?
- Follow the guide (BOOK YOUR BTOB MEETINGS)
- Take the time to write in your profile, describe what product or service you are offering OR looking for.
- Book your meetings until the 25th of June
- Look the video below for virtual meetings
How to register?
- Click on REGISTER and connect with your professional email account or your LinkedIn account
- Complete your availabilities
- Describe your organization
- Introduce your business expectations by entering a high quality report of "product" or "service" or "partnership cooperation" or "expertise" via the MARKETPLACE
Your registration is checked and then validated by the organiser.
Once accepted, you are visible by all the attendees, and your profile is promoted and published on the website.
You can modify every information once connected.
How to schedule meetings?
- LOG ON to your personal account profile
- SEARCH for other participants' interesting profiles
- Click on BOOK MEETING to request meetings with them
You are free to customize the request with a personalized note, only visible by the recipient.
Bookings are assigned on the "First Come - First Served" principle. The more you wait, the higher is the possibility that interesting profiles' agenda would already be fully booked.
Accept or decline meetings
You can constantly check the accepted meetings online. How? By clicking on the tab MEETINGS.
Any change? Modification?
Contact us !
You can't modify by yourself any time slot once the meeting is accepted. You need to contact the MAIN organiser in order to do it.
You want to cancel a meeting? Just do it! Connect to your account, go on the meeting and click on CANCEL.
Please, do not forget to inform the organiser and the person you were supposed to meet by sending an email via the system.
By registering to the PIC Week meetings, you agree with the Event related Terms and Conditions:
- Allow the organizers to promote your cooperation profiles through the Enterprise Europe Network market place
- Reply in due time to meeting requests from other matchmaking participants
- Actively scout in the list of participants for interesting cooperation partners to meet
- Inform organizers and other involved participants if you are not able to attend a meeting
- Reply in due time to the online feedback form sent by organizers, regarding this matchmaking event
- Inform the organizers when a cooperation with one of the other matchmaking participants is started
- After starting cooperation, contribute to a short Impact Survey